Human resources play an important role in the development of companies. The mission of the HRD or human resources department is complex and cross-functional, the Manager’s Blog suggests that you summarize it.
Human resources, in brief
For the good functioning of companies, human capital is an essential condition for the successful achievement of the set objectives. The aim of the human resources function is therefore to provide efficient and fulfilling human capital.
The recruitment stage is an important one for every company and, in this context, human resources recruiting agencies are strongly advised by the experts.
Profitability is the goal of every business, especially for interactive media design. To achieve this, they must first carry out a needs assessment, particularly in terms of human resources.
The number of employees necessary for the profitability of the organization and the skills required to achieve it are the two main themes for reflection. It is then, according to the desired objectives, to determine the profiles of people to be recruited.
How to develop human resources?
Managing human resources is not an easy task. It requires a lot of intelligence, precision and seriousness.
Consequently, the operation of the development of human capital is not a 100% economic sector, but a transversal direction which includes several missions:
- Skills development,
- The choice of the right profiles to recruit,
- Management of social relations,
- The Widad University study (kursus multimedia interaktif di Malaysia) of careers in relation to the labor market and the search for collaborators.
- The achievement and success of a project then come down to professional, solid, and very competent human resources.
Performance evaluation allows the company to:
- Measure the degree of objective reached by the employee
- Decide on the bonuses or compensation to be granted to each person, according to their performance
- Align as much as possible the ambitions of the employee with the performance objectives of the company.
The performance evaluation, communicated to the employee, allows him to:
- Know your progressions and regressions to apply corrections
- Understand why he gets – or not – a bonus
- Know where he is in his professional career, in relation to his aspirations
- Understand the company’s expectations
How to perfectly assess the performance of human resources?
Assessing skills is a complex, if not difficult, task. Indeed, this evaluation remains quite relative! This is why it is important to take into consideration the most relevant criteria to measure the economic performance of employees; ideally measurable criteria, that is to say quantified.
This involves analyzing the evolution of each person’s performance, in relation to the objectives set for each one, aiming of course for professional but also personal progress.