There never has been a healthier time to be an artist. The new media landscape is filled with endless career opportunities that will test the limits of your imagination while providing a powerful and meaningful entertainment experience for consumers. If you are looking for a career in creating magic, the Interactive Media Design program from Widad college will give you the skills to bring your creativity to life.
English language requirements
Applicants whose native language is not English will be required to demonstrate proficiency in English by one of the following methods
One grade 12 college or university English credit from an Ontario high school, or equivalent, depending on program admission requirements
Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) with a minimum score of 79 for the Internet-based test (ibt), with test results in the past two years
International English Language Testing System (IELTS) Academic test with an overall score of 6.0 with no score below 5.5 in any of the four bands, with test results in the past two years SDS Program Requirements
Canadian Academic English Language Test (CAEL) with a score of 60 in writing, reading and speaking and a score of 50 in listening
Pearson Test of Academic English (PTE) with a minimum score of 53, with test results in the past two years
A Cambridge English Test (FCE / CAE / CPE) with an overall Cambridge English Scale score of 169 without any language proficiency below 162, with test results in the past two years
An English Language Assessment (ELE) at Fanshawe College with a minimum score of 70% in all sections of the test, with test results within the past two years
For more information on admission requirements, please visit the institute’s website.
- The graduate has dependably established the ability to
- Efficiently carry out individual and collaborative interactive multimedia projects
- Use best practices and tools to design and develop dynamic and media-rich content
- Add to the valuation of the necessities of an interactive media project
- Do something to the growth, budgeting, preparation, and expert presentation of an interactive multimedia project
- Design a multimedia project (interface, navigation, graphics, word processing) using current design principles and best practice development and applying conceptual and theoretical frameworks
- Create efficient and dynamic websites and/or mobile applications
- Recognize and analyze professional and ethical issues arising in an online environment
- Apply conceptual and research skills to suggest conceivable solutions to multimedia/mobile/web development problems
Use creative and critical thinking techniques in the effective design, development, and implementation of an interactive multimedia project.
Sekiranya anda hendak melanjutkan pelajaran di kolej yang menawarkan pengajian perniagaan, Widad College adalah pilihan terbaikmu.
For more articles, visit this website.